60 Ways To Turn Salad Into Dinner, Shipped Right to Your Door
Asparagus and Corn Salad with Cabbage Recipe
This Asparagus and Corn Salad with Cabbage is a light and colorful side dish suitable for any occasion. It's quick and simple to prepare, and the flavors of asparagus, corn, cabbage, and red onion are sure to please. The dressing is a simple combination of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, and Dijon mustard that adds the perfect amount of sweetness and tanginess to the salad.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Make a pot of salted water come to a boil.
- Cook until the asparagus is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- To halt the cooking process, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine the cooked asparagus, corn, cabbage, red onion, and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Vegetable Chopper, Spiralizer And Slicer
Bowls: Vibrant Salad Recipes
Salad Spinner, Mixer And Chopper
The Complete Salad Cookbook
Blueberry Spinach and Radish Salad Recipe
Grilled Chicken Salad with Cucumber and Tomatoes Recipe
Spinach, Cabbage and Lettuce Salad Recipe
Bacon Caesar Salad Recipe