Recipes To Feed A Healthy Obsession, Shipped Right to Your Door
Avocado Tomato and Balsamic Salad Recipe
This Avocado Tomato and Balsamic Salad is a light and healthy side dish ideal for any occasion. The ripe avocados, juicy cherry tomatoes, and tangy balsamic dressing add a lot of flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Remove the pit from the avocados and cut them in half.
- Make bite-sized pieces of the flesh.
- Combine the avocado, cherry tomatoes, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the avocado mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately with the chopped basil on top of the salad.
Mason Jar Salads
The Dinner Salad Cookbook
Salad In A Jar
Greek Salad with Feta, Cucumber, Onios, Peppers and Tomatoes Recipe
Green Bean Salad with Carrots, Beets and Asparagus Recipe
Cucumber, Onion, Tomato and Cheese Salad Recipe
Stuffed Avocado Salad with Feta, Tomato and Pomegranate Recipe