Recipes To Feed A Healthy Obsession, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Chicken Salad with Cucumber and Tomatoes Recipe
This grilled chicken salad is a refreshing summer dish that is also filling. This salad is a crowd-pleaser thanks to the combination of grilled chicken, fresh vegetables, and tangy balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Coat the chicken breasts in the spice mix.
- Grill the chicken for 6-7 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from the grill and set aside for 5 minutes to rest before slicing.
- Toss together mixed greens, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and feta cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette and top with sliced grilled chicken.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Simple Salad Cookbook
Oxo Good Grips Salad Mixer and Spinner
Lettuce Salad Knife
Feta and Tomato Salad Recipe
Greek Feta Salad with Tomatoes, Black Olives and Red Onions Recipe
Feta Salad with Red Peppers, Olives and Red Onions Recipe
Mixed Bean Salad with Onion and Blueberries Recipe