60 Ways To Turn Salad Into Dinner, Shipped Right to Your Door
Italian Chicken Salad with Feta Recipe
This Italian Chicken Salad with Feta is a delicious and healthy lunch or dinner option. The flavor combination of tender chicken, tangy feta cheese, and fresh vegetables is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the chicken, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, red onion, Kalamata olives, parsley, and basil in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the red wine vinegar and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Lettuce Salad Knife
Salads That Inspire
Olive Oil Sprayer And Mister For Salad
Mason Jar Salads
Mozzarella Caprese Salad Recipe
Tuna, Egg and Green Bean Salad Recipe
Tofu Salad with Lettuce and Cabbage Recipe
Beet and Sesame Salad Recipe