100 Cutting-Edge, Ultra-Hearty, Easy-To-Make Salads, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lime Salmon Ceviche Salad Recipe
This Lime Salmon Ceviche Salad is a light lunch or dinner dish that is refreshing and flavorful. The tangy lime juice, fresh salmon, and crisp mixed greens will satisfy your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine the salmon, lime juice, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, stirring every now and then.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- When the salmon has finished marinating, combine it with the avocado and mixed greens in a mixing bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Seriously Good Salads
Salad Bottle Jars With Leak Proof Salad Sauce Container
Simple Salad Cookbook
Oxo Good Grips Salad Mixer and Spinner
Tomato Salad with Red Onions and Mozzarella Recipe
Caprese Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Green Tomatoes Caprese Salad with Mozzarella Cheese Recipe
Asparagus and Corn Salad with Cabbage Recipe