A Cookbook Of Creative Salads, Shipped Right to Your Door
Nicoise Salad Recipe
Nicoise Salad is a traditional French salad that is both filling and nutritious. This salad is suitable for lunch or dinner and can be tailored to your preferences. It's got fresh vegetables, tender potatoes, boiled eggs, tuna, and olives in it. The dressing is a tangy Dijon vinaigrette that goes well with the salad's flavors.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Boil potatoes for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Allow to cool after draining.
- Meanwhile, cover the eggs in a large saucepan with cold water.
- Bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and set aside for 9 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Eggs should be peeled and quartered.
- Cook green beans in a large pot of boiling salted water for 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Rinse with cold water after draining.
- Whisk together vinegar, mustard, shallot, and 1/4 cup oil in a small bowl until emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- On a large platter, arrange the lettuce.
- Potatoes, green beans, tuna, olives, and tomatoes go on top.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve with eggs on top.
Seriously Good Salads
Salad Bottle Jars With Leak Proof Salad Sauce Container
Simple Salad Cookbook
Oxo Good Grips Salad Mixer and Spinner
Tomato and Basil Salad Recipe
Italian Caprese Salad Recipe
Pesto Tomato and Mozzarella Salad Recipe
Lamb's Lettuce Salad with Eggs and Bacon Recipe