A Fresh Guide To 200 Vibrant Dishes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Nicoise Salad with Tuna, Green Beans, Hard Boiled Eggs and Tomatoes Recipe
This Nicoise Salad is a traditional French salad with Mediterranean flavors. This salad is ideal for a light and refreshing lunch or dinner, with tender green beans, juicy cherry tomatoes, hearty tuna, and briny Kalamata olives. The addition of hard boiled eggs increases the protein content and makes it more filling. The dressing is a simple combination of red wine vinegar and olive oil that perfectly complements the flavors of the salad.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Blanch the green beans for 3-4 minutes in a large pot of salted boiling water, or until just tender.
- To stop the cooking process, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place aside.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- On a large platter, arrange the green beans, hard boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, tuna, red onion, and olives.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Serve right away.
Simple Salad Cookbook
Oxo Good Grips Salad Mixer and Spinner
Lettuce Salad Knife
Green Tomatoes Caprese Salad with Mozzarella Cheese Recipe
Asparagus and Corn Salad with Cabbage Recipe
Heirloom Tomato Salad with Cheese and Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Feta, Pumpkin and Radish Salad Recipe