Transform your Salads into a Crunchy, Savory Delight with Crispy Onions, Sunflower Seeds and Bacon Bits
Shrimp and Cucumber Salad Recipe
This light lunch or dinner salad with shrimp and cucumber is refreshing and healthy. It's high in protein and fresh vegetables, and the tangy lime dressing gives it a zesty kick. Best of all, it only takes a few minutes to put together.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the cooked shrimp, cucumber, avocado, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeño pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the lime juice and olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Salads That Inspire
Olive Oil Sprayer And Mister For Salad
Mason Jar Salads
The Dinner Salad Cookbook
Corn and Tomato Salad with Carrots and Spinach Recipe
Avocado and Cashew Salad with Onions Recipe
Chicken Salad with Parmesan and Tomatoes Recipe
Roasted Tomato Greek Salad with Feta and Basil Recipe