This Versatile Kitchen Tool Allows you to Quickly and Easily Chop, Spiralize and Slice Vegetables and Fruits
Soft Boiled Egg Breakfast Salad with Tomatoes Recipe
This Soft Boiled Egg Breakfast Salad with Tomatoes is a filling and nutritious way to start the day. The creamy yolk of the soft boiled egg complements the tangy balsamic dressing and juicy cherry tomatoes perfectly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- A small pot of water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook for 6 1/2 minutes after gently adding the eggs to the boiling water.
- Remove the eggs from the pot and place them immediately in a bowl of ice water to cool.
- While the eggs cool, make the salad by tossing the mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Peel and cut the eggs in half.
- Place the salad on two plates and top with a soft boiled egg on each.
- Dress the salads with the dressing and serve immediately.
The Dinner Salad Cookbook
Salad In A Jar
Green Bean Salad with Carrots, Beets and Asparagus Recipe
Cucumber, Onion, Tomato and Cheese Salad Recipe
Stuffed Avocado Salad with Feta, Tomato and Pomegranate Recipe
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe