Make Salads on the Go with Ease Using These Convenient Salad Bottle Jars
Spinach, Cabbage and Lettuce Salad Recipe
This Spinach, Cabbage, and Lettuce Salad is a light lunch or dinner salad that is delicious and healthy. The spinach, cabbage, and lettuce combine to create a variety of textures and flavors, while the red onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, and toasted almonds add crunch and flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Spinach, cabbage, and lettuce should be washed and dried.
- Combine the spinach, cabbage, and lettuce in a large mixing bowl.
- To the bowl, add the red onion, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber.
- Top the salad with the feta cheese and toasted almonds.
- Gently toss the salad to combine all of the ingredients.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Oxo Good Grips Salad Mixer and Spinner
Lettuce Salad Knife
Salads That Inspire
Greek Feta Salad with Tomatoes, Black Olives and Red Onions Recipe
Feta Salad with Red Peppers, Olives and Red Onions Recipe
Mixed Bean Salad with Onion and Blueberries Recipe
Avocado and Black Bean Salad with Mango and Tomatoes Recipe