Make Salads on the Go with Ease Using These Convenient Salad Bottle Jars
Tofu Basil Salad with Tomatoes Recipe
This Tofu Basil Salad with Tomatoes is a light lunch or dinner side dish that is both refreshing and healthy. The combination of firm tofu, sweet cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil leaves creates a delectable blend of flavors and textures that will satisfy your palate.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the diced tofu, cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately, or chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Salad Of The Day
Salad Pizazz Honey Roasted Almond Toppings With Cranberries
Seriously Good Salads
Salad Bottle Jars With Leak Proof Salad Sauce Container
Tomatoes, Black Olives, Lettuce and Cheese Salad Recipe
Arugula, Tomato and Feta Salad Recipe
Couscous Salad with Tomatoes, Carrots and Onions Recipe
Parsley Salad Recipe