Chop and Mince your Salad Greens With This Razor-Sharp Stainless Steel Salad Blade
Tuna Salad with Bell Peppers Recipe
This Tuna Salad with Bell Peppers is a quick and easy dish that is ideal for a light lunch or dinner. Tuna and crisp bell peppers combine to make a refreshing and filling meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Drain the tuna cans and place the tuna in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the red and yellow bell peppers, as well as the red onion, to the bowl with the tuna.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice.
- Pour the dressing over the tuna and vegetables, stirring to coat everything evenly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy while chilled.
Bowls: Vibrant Salad Recipes
Salad Spinner, Mixer And Chopper
The Complete Salad Cookbook
Mccormick Crunchy and Flavorful Salad Toppings
Nicoise Salad with Tuna, Green Beans, Hard Boiled Eggs and Tomatoes Recipe
Sliced Tomatoes, Olives and Cheese Salad Recipe
Pineapple and Orange Salad Recipe
Potato Salad with Arugula Recipe