Quickly and Easily Mix and Spin Your Salad with this Efficient Salad Spinner
Parsley Salad Recipe
This Parsley Salad is a light and flavorful side dish that goes well with any meal. With its bright and herbaceous flavor, parsley is the star of the show, while cherry tomatoes and red onion add color and sweetness. The dressing is simple and light, allowing the salad's flavors to shine through.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Remove the stems from the parsley and finely chop the leaves.
- Thinly slice the red onion.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
- To the bowl, add the chopped parsley, sliced red onion, and halved cherry tomatoes.
- To combine all of the ingredients, toss them together.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve in the refrigerator.
Vegetable Chopper, Spiralizer And Slicer
Bowls: Vibrant Salad Recipes
Sliced Tomato Salad Recipe
Mozzarella and Tomato Salad Recipe
Caprese Salad with Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Basil and Olive Oil Recipe
Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe