Add a Light and Even Coating of Olive Oil to your Salads with this Olive Oil Mister
Bean, Corn and Lentil Salad Recipe
This Bean, Corn, and Lentil Salad is a tasty and nutritious salad that can be served as a main course or as a side dish. It's high in protein and fiber, with a flavorful and tangy dressing.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the black beans, corn, lentils, red bell pepper, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a separate small bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to coat.
- Toss in the cilantro once more.
- Allow at least 30 minutes before serving to chill.
Mccormick Crunchy and Flavorful Salad Toppings
Orchard Valley Harvest Glazed Walnuts And Berries Salad Toppers
Salad Of The Day
Caprese Salad with Red Cabbage and Pesto Recipe
Caprese Toast with Tomato, Mozzarella and Pesto Salad Recipe
Coriander Tofu Salad with Noodles Recipe
Broccoli Corn Salad with Potatoes and Onion Recipe