This Versatile Kitchen Tool Allows you to Quickly and Easily Chop, Spiralize and Slice Vegetables and Fruits
Couscous Salad with Tomatoes, Carrots and Onions Recipe
Couscous Salad with Tomatoes, Carrots, and Onions is a tasty and nutritious side dish or light meal. The couscous is fluffy, and the vegetables are crisp, with a tangy brightness from the dressing.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the couscous, salt, and black pepper to combine.
- Remove from the heat, cover, and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Using a fork, fluff the couscous.
- Combine couscous, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrots, sliced red onion, parsley, and mint in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Toss the couscous mixture with the dressing to combine.
Salad In A Jar
Vegetable Chopper, Spiralizer And Slicer
Mussel Salad with Cabbage, Tomatoes and Olives Recipe
Sliced Tomato Salad Recipe
Mozzarella and Tomato Salad Recipe
Caprese Salad with Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Basil and Olive Oil Recipe