Recipes To Feed A Healthy Obsession, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tuna Salad with Tomatoes and Cucumber Recipe
This Tuna Salad with Tomatoes and Cucumber is a light and refreshing lunch or dinner option. It's high in protein from the tuna and high in fresh vegetables, making it a nutritious and tasty meal option. The tangy dressing adds just enough flavor to tie everything together.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the drained tuna, diced tomatoes, diced cucumber, and diced red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the chopped parsley and cilantro in a mixing bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in a separate bowl.
- Toss the tuna salad mixture with the dressing to combine.
- Refrigerate or serve the tuna salad at room temperature.
Olive Oil Sprayer And Mister For Salad
Mason Jar Salads
The Dinner Salad Cookbook
Salad In A Jar
Bean, Corn and Lentil Salad Recipe
Tomato Salad with Cheese Recipe
Shrimp Salad with Radish and Sesame Seeds Recipe
Mussel Salad with Cabbage, Tomatoes and Olives Recipe