A Fresh Guide To 200 Vibrant Dishes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Greek Salad with Tomato, Olives, Cucumbers and Cheese Recipe
This traditional Greek salad is packed with fresh and healthy ingredients, making it an ideal side dish or light lunch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the chopped tomatoes, cucumber, and thinly sliced red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- To the bowl, add the pitted Kalamata olives and crumbled feta cheese.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine the extra-virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss the salad with the olive oil and vinegar dressing to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Salad Pizazz Honey Roasted Almond Toppings With Cranberries
Seriously Good Salads
Salad Bottle Jars With Leak Proof Salad Sauce Container
Simple Salad Cookbook
Roasted Tomato Greek Salad with Feta and Basil Recipe
Feta, Olive Oil, Tomato and Bell Pepper Salad Recipe
Avocado Cucumber Salad Recipe
Caprese Salad with Basil and Olives Recipe