An All-in-One Kitchen Gadget that Allows you to Quickly and Easily Wash, Mix and Chop Your Ingredients
Roasted Tomato Greek Salad with Feta and Basil Recipe
This Roasted Tomato Greek Salad with Feta and Basil is a tasty and simple salad that is ideal for a light lunch or dinner. The roasted tomatoes give the salad a sweet and savory flavor, while the feta cheese and basil add a tangy and fresh flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- (200 degrees C).
- Toss the cherry tomatoes with olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Roast the tomatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet for 20-25 minutes, or until slightly caramelized and tender.
- Combine the roasted tomatoes, diced cucumber, thinly sliced red onion, crumbled feta cheese, and chopped fresh basil leaves in a large mixing bowl.
- Gently toss the salad to combine all of the ingredients.
- Serve right away or chill until ready to serve.
The Dinner Salad Cookbook
Salad In A Jar
Tofu, Coriander and Pepper Salad Recipe
Tomato Basil Salad with Pine Nuts and Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Stacked Caprese Salad Recipe
Lime Salmon Ceviche Salad Recipe