Easy and Satisfying Recipes For Making Meals Out Of Salad, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tofu Salad with Lettuce and Cabbage Recipe
This Tofu Salad with Lettuce and Cabbage is a nutritious and tasty meal that can be enjoyed at any time of day. The tofu adds protein to the dish, while the lettuce and cabbage mix provides vitamins and fiber. The dressing is a delicious combination of sweet and savory flavors that perfectly complements the other ingredients.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the cubed tofu for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden on a baking sheet.
- In the meantime, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, grated ginger, and minced garlic in a small bowl.
- Combine the mixed lettuce leaves, shredded cabbage, sliced red onion, chopped cilantro, and sliced almonds in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the baked tofu in the bowl.
- To combine, toss everything together.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Mccormick Crunchy and Flavorful Salad Toppings
Orchard Valley Harvest Glazed Walnuts And Berries Salad Toppers
Salad Of The Day
Potato Salad with Arugula Recipe
Tomato and Balsamic Vinegar Salad Recipe
Tuna Salad with Smoked Paprika Recipe
Avocado Tomato and Balsamic Salad Recipe