Easy and Satisfying Recipes For Making Meals Out Of Salad, Shipped Right to Your Door
Seaweed Salad (Chuka Wakame) Recipe
Seaweed Salad (Chuka Wakame) is a light and refreshing Japanese dish that can be served as a side dish or as a light meal. It's made with wakame seaweed, which is high in minerals and vitamins, and flavored with sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sugar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Soak the dried wakame seaweed for 10-15 minutes in cold water until it expands and softens.
- Drain and squeeze out any excess water from the seaweed.
- Whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the seaweed in the bowl with the dressing to coat evenly.
- Before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Mason Jar Salads
The Dinner Salad Cookbook
Salad In A Jar
Waldorf Salad with Apples, Oranges, Walnuts and Mayo Recipe
Mediterranean Feta Salad with Onion, Tomato, Cucumber and Olive Oil Recipe
Tofu Basil Salad with Tomatoes Recipe
Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe