An All-in-One Kitchen Gadget that Allows you to Quickly and Easily Wash, Mix and Chop Your Ingredients
Tofu, Coriander and Pepper Salad Recipe
This Tofu, Coriander, and Pepper Salad is a flavorful and nutritious salad that comes together quickly. The combination of crispy tofu, sweet bell peppers, and fresh coriander makes this salad ideal for a light lunch or dinner. The dressing is made with simple ingredients you most likely already have in your pantry and adds a delicious tangy flavor to the salad.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Toss in the tofu, bell peppers, and half of the chopped coriander to coat well.
- Place the tofu and bell pepper mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the tofu and bell peppers are crispy.
- Remove from oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Place the tofu and bell peppers in a serving dish.
- Garnish with the remaining coriander.
- Serve and have fun.
Orchard Valley Harvest Glazed Walnuts And Berries Salad Toppers
Salad Of The Day
Salad Pizazz Honey Roasted Almond Toppings With Cranberries
Seriously Good Salads
Tuna Salad with Smoked Paprika Recipe
Avocado Tomato and Balsamic Salad Recipe
Soft Boiled Egg Breakfast Salad with Tomatoes Recipe
Tomato Salad with Red Onions and Mozzarella Recipe