An All-in-One Kitchen Gadget that Allows you to Quickly and Easily Wash, Mix and Chop Your Ingredients
Walnut and Beet Salad with Croutons Recipe
This healthy and flavorful Walnut and Beet Salad with Croutons is ideal for a light lunch or dinner. Sweet roasted beets, crunchy walnuts, tangy goat cheese, and crispy croutons will satisfy your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the mixed greens with half of the dressing in a large mixing bowl.
- Distribute the dressed mixed greens between four plates.
- Serve with roasted sliced beets, chopped walnuts, croutons, and crumbled goat cheese on top of each plate.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over each salad before serving.
The Dinner Salad Cookbook
Salad In A Jar
Mediterranean Feta Salad with Onion, Tomato, Cucumber and Olive Oil Recipe
Tofu Basil Salad with Tomatoes Recipe
Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe
Tomato Basil Salad with Eggs Recipe