Creative Flavor Combinations You Can Make At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Wakame Seaweed Salad with Avocado Recipe
This Wakame Seaweed Salad with Avocado is a light lunch or side dish that is refreshing and healthy. The wakame seaweed and avocado combine to create a creamy texture, and the dressing adds a savory, slightly spicy flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Soak the wakame seaweed for 5-10 minutes in a large bowl of cold water, until softened.
- Drain and pat the seaweed dry with a paper towel.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Toss the seaweed in the dressing until thoroughly coated.
- Add sliced avocado and toasted sesame seeds to the seaweed salad.
Salads That Inspire
Olive Oil Sprayer And Mister For Salad
Mason Jar Salads
The Dinner Salad Cookbook
Avocado and Black Bean Salad with Mango and Tomatoes Recipe
Pumpkin Salad with Cottage Cheese Recipe
Waldorf Salad with Apples, Oranges, Walnuts and Mayo Recipe
Mediterranean Feta Salad with Onion, Tomato, Cucumber and Olive Oil Recipe