Chop and Mince your Salad Greens With This Razor-Sharp Stainless Steel Salad Blade
Stuffed Avocado Salad with Feta, Tomato and Pomegranate Recipe
This colorful and healthy Stuffed Avocado Salad with Feta, Tomato, and Pomegranate is ideal as an appetizer or side dish for any meal. The creamy avocado is stuffed with a delectable combination of tangy feta cheese, juicy tomatoes, and sweet pomegranate seeds, resulting in a refreshing and flavorful combination. A drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice adds a zesty and bright finish to the dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Remove the pits from the avocados and cut them in half.
- To make room for the stuffing, scoop out some of the avocado flesh.
- Combine the feta cheese, tomatoes, pomegranate seeds, and parsley in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the olive oil and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Fill half of an avocado with the stuffing mixture.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve in the refrigerator.
Salad Pizazz Honey Roasted Almond Toppings With Cranberries
Seriously Good Salads
Salad Bottle Jars With Leak Proof Salad Sauce Container
Simple Salad Cookbook
Walnut and Beet Salad with Croutons Recipe
Shrimp Salad with Tomatoes and Blueberries Recipe
Roast Beef and Walnut Salad with Pomegranate Recipe
Feta and Tomato Salad Recipe