Make Salads on the Go with Ease Using These Convenient Salad Bottle Jars
Green Bean Salad with Carrots, Beets and Asparagus Recipe
This colorful salad is a tribute to spring vegetables. A honey-Dijon dressing coats tender green beans, sweet carrots, earthy beets, and crisp asparagus for a burst of flavor. It works well as a side dish or a light lunch.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Make a pot of salted water come to a boil.
- Cook until the green beans are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the beans from the pot and place them in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Cook until the carrots and beets are tender, about 10 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the vegetables from the pot and place them in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
- Drain and pat the vegetables dry with a paper towel.
- Combine the green beans, carrots, beets, and asparagus in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the vegetables in the dressing to coat them.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled, garnished with fresh parsley.
Orchard Valley Harvest Glazed Walnuts And Berries Salad Toppers
Salad Of The Day
Salad Pizazz Honey Roasted Almond Toppings With Cranberries
Seriously Good Salads
Tomato Corn Salad with Onions Recipe
Seaweed Salad (Chuka Wakame) Recipe
Walnut and Beet Salad with Croutons Recipe
Shrimp Salad with Tomatoes and Blueberries Recipe